♥Profile


Sherilyn:D
Bron on 14th December 1997
Primary School:CHIJ (Toa Payoh)
Nw currently studying at CGSS
LOves to read books and play the piano

♥DarLinks


Rebecca;)
Vanessa Kerk;)
Varenya;)
Hui Yee;)
Kimberly Han;)
Meredith;)
Lauren;)
Zhe Ruo;)
Kristina;)
Gin Na;)
Vanessa Koh;)
6 Hibicus 09;)
Li Hui;)
Trisha;)
Kai Ling;)
Deborah;)
Shi Li;)
Felicia;)
Serena;)
SeniorPeiXuanwhodemandsalink;)
♥PlayBack


• Dec 1, 2009
• Dec 6, 2009
• Jan 22, 2010
• Jan 26, 2010
• Feb 1, 2010
• Feb 12, 2010
• Feb 16, 2010
• Feb 27, 2010
• Mar 6, 2010
• Mar 9, 2010
• Mar 11, 2010
• Mar 13, 2010
• Mar 15, 2010
• Mar 18, 2010
• Apr 3, 2010
• Apr 10, 2010
• Apr 14, 2010
• Apr 17, 2010
• Apr 20, 2010
• Apr 24, 2010
• Apr 25, 2010
• Apr 27, 2010
• May 4, 2010
• May 15, 2010
• May 25, 2010
• Jun 1, 2010
• Jun 8, 2010
• Jun 26, 2010
• Jul 19, 2010
• Sep 2, 2010
• Sep 9, 2010
• Dec 21, 2010
• Jan 25, 2011
• Jan 26, 2011
• Jan 27, 2011
• Jan 29, 2011
• Feb 28, 2011

♥Shout Out




♥Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x
Host: x x

♥Music


»Now Playing:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Tonigth, I hoped to complete with the colliding of the maths survey results.
Then, Kailing sms me and said that the chinese blog info went missing. Then, she asked me to post everytthing again. Ok............ I did not know what had happened. So I just did it. Now I had no idea of how to collide everything! I am going to be crazy! AH..................................

I hope that tmr will be better!

Then today in school got fire alarm!!!!!!! Very funny! At first, the principal told us to remain where we were as got problem. Maybe the fire alarm got prob.Then, all the classes except our class, ran out and lined up. Then some classes laughed alour class when they walked past. I think that they thought we were crazy to remain in class when there is a fire alarm! :)

Then the principal annouced again that there was a fire alarm in a science lab!i think that probably they could not stop the fire alarm. So they just asked us to take it as a practice! :)

Our maths teacher gapped and quickly continued to explained the methods. He shouted very loudly! So funny! Then he rushed us to the field! What an exciting day( except for the night that I had mentioned)

writtern @5:41 AM